Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I have created this blog as a place to put the things that have happened to me. A place to put the things I am going through. I am a incest survivor and rape survivor. I have P.T.S.D., O.C.D., Agoraphobia and Major depression. I have this diagnosis not because of something I did to myself, but becasue of all the pain and abuse I was forced to endure growing up. I will not let these things define me. I will overcome them. I am a SURVIVOR. I want so much out of life. I want to be able to live in my own skin without wanting to run away from myself. Someday I will be able to go to sleep at night without nightmares. I will be able to make it through the day without flashbacks. I will be able to leave my house without fear.

1 comment:

  1. And you will have all those things and soooo much more!!!! I am so proud of you for starting this blog and getting this secret out. Its not yours to carry so please continue to write. It is such a great outlet. When talking fails there is always writing. You have gone through so much yet your still here fighting. Your stronger then you think you are.

    ReplyDelete